This FX Impact M3 Compact is the successor of the Impact MKII and the always innovative FX Airguns has made sure they stay on top of the game when it comes to accuracy and versatility. The FX Impact is known for its multi-adjustability and made some big improvements.
The three most important points where the Impact has significantly changed are the addition of an extra regulator, the use of a bigger power plenum and a renewed adjustment system for the hammer spring preload. We’ll take you through them:
- Dual Regulator System: The first regulator reduces the pressure on the second regulator, which means the latter can do it’s job even more refined, resulting in a better consistency. This means the shot results are even more accurate. A secondary advantage is the fact you can now opt to use an air reservoir with a maximum fill pressure up to 300 bar. Both regulators features a pressure gauge and of course the FX Impact M3 Black Compact has a pressure gauge for the fill pressure too. It’s important the pressure difference between both regulators is kept between 30 and 40 bar.
- Power Plenum 720: This power plenum has a capacity of 72 cc, meaning there’s more air readily available directly in front of the valve, to shoot slugs with more power and velocity. Of course, you’re still able to reduce the power for lower velocities. Added advantage is the regulator pressure can now be set even lower for extra accuracy.
- Quick Tune System: The macro adjustment wheel to adjust the preload of the hammer spring now has more settings (16) for better accuracy when adjusting. Each click results in an adjustment of 5-15 fps (1.5-4.5 m/s), depending on calibre and chosen regulator pressure. The newly added micro adjustment can be set in steps of 1-2 fps (0.3-0.6 m/s) per click. Both adjustment options feature scales so you can exactly see what you’re doing. This makes it easy to switch calibre or change your pellets or slugs.
|Energy||107Joule – 79ft/lb|
- ELTA Door-Door: € 5.30 up to 5 kg and € 1 / kg for each additional kg.
- General Post: € 6.50 up to 5 kg and € 1 / kg for each additional kg.
Payment upon delivery (COD)You pay upon delivery of the order at your place and pay the full amount in cash.
Payment by Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card
Online Secure Payments by debiting your Credit, Debit or Prepaid card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electro, American Express) through the Alpha e-Commerce service (http://www.alpha.gr/e-Commerce). Your card will be charged upon registration of your order. Our system has taken all the necessary measures for the security of your transactions.
There is also the possibility of interest-free installments according to the table below. Installments are automatically calculated and selected by the customer at the Fund based on the Total Value of the order.
Number of Installments
|100,00 €||150,00 €||2 Installments|
|150,01 €||200,00 €||Up to 3 Installments|
|200,01 €||250,00 €||Up to 4 Installments|
|250,01 €||300,00 €||Up to 5 Installments|
|301,00 €||350,00 €||Up to 6 Installments|
|350,01 €||400,00 €||Up to 7 Installments|
|400,01 €||450,00 €||Up to 8 Installments|
|450,01 €||500,00 €||Up to 9 Installments|
|500,01 €||550,00 €||Up to 10 Installments|
|550,01 €||600,00 €|
Up to 11 Installments
Up to 12 Installments
Payment via PayPal
Possibility of secure payments via PayPal. To pay, you must have a PayPal account.
Payment by Deposit
You can deposit the amount of your order in one of the bank accounts of our company:
No. Account: 340002320001092
No. Account: 5078-049484-868
IBAN: GR39 0172 0780 0050 7804 9484 868
No. Account: 0026.0098.92.0101625876
Beneficiary: MILIDONIS DIMOSTHENIS